Welcome to Project Naruto, your role-playing experience just waiting to happen!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello, and Welcome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaia~Mai
Genin

PostSubject: Hello, and Welcome!   Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:11 am

Welcome to Project Naruto! I am your friendly Project Naruto owner, you may call me Dezzy (or whatever variation you can come up with, so far I have had: Dez, Dezzy, Dezzle, so forth). Here at Project Naruto I have the single minded goal of creating a place to role-play that is both fun and relaxing, as well as fair and well managed. I've been an Admin for various Naruto-based role-playing sites (as well as sites outside of the Naruto-verse) for well over five years now. I've been an active role-player for going on fifteen years now, starting from Yahoo! Messenger before being dragged kicking and screaming onto my first Naruto forum (I'm just kidding, I love those guys and went willingly enough!).

I've been around the block more times than I can count and have witnessed the rise and fall of many sites. I believe in working within the system you create: meaning simply I will not put something onto this site for you to have to go through or do that I myself would not be willing to go through or do. I have a very firm belief that staff should have to be active role-players on any site they preside over so that they know what the system feels like, and how it feels to use it: because really if you're not using the system yourself then how do you know it's fair and balanced for everyone else? You cannot.

When not busy running a forum I enjoy drawing and playing various games in my spare time (Sims 3, League, Skyrim, GTAV, so on). I enjoy listening to music (Okay, so music is my life and I need it to survive), as well as reading and consuming large and very unhealthy amounts of caffeinated beverages.

In closing, before I ramble on too much, please feel free to PM (private message) me with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. I promise to keep as open a mind as possible when handling any situation that might come up on the site, and to be there when I'm needed.

I hope to see you guys around the site, in and out of character!

Sincerly,
Dezzy [Project Naruto Owner/Admin]

Hello, and Welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Naruto :: Welcome to Project Naruto! :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: